North Oaks Pharmacy strives hard to deliver the pharmaceutical services that you and everyone else in your family needs. Visit our pharmacy and take advantage of our wide array of services and products:
- Birth control products prescribed by our pharmacist (no appointment is required)
- Free Consultation
- Smoking cessation consultation
- Medication flavoring
- Bubble packing
- Processing of prior authorizations
- Pet prescriptions
- Medication Therapy Management
- Workers compensation
- Text alerts associated with our Auto Refill services
Over-The-Counter DrugsAlways keep non-prescription medicine handy at home to relieve aches, pains, minor wounds and itches. From curing headaches to getting rid of athlete’s foot – you’ll find the products you need at our pharmacy to pamper you from head to foot. Make sure to consult with our pharmacist before you buy your OTC meds.
- Cough syrups
- Dental hygiene products
- Creams, lotions, and ointments
Vaccinations (for 3 years old and above)
- Flu Vaccines – The best way to prevent the flu is to get your flu shots regularly. Ideal, flu shots are scheduled once a year.
- Tdap – Three-pronged protection with the Tdap vaccine! It is a combination of immunizations for tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis. Tdap vaccinations are recommended for:
- Healthcare workers who work with patients all the time
- Infant Care professionals or family members who take care of children under 1 year old (this includes parents, grandparents, caregivers and babysitters)
- Expectant Mothers at their 3rd trimester/Mothers who recently gave birth
- Those who are traveling to countries where pertussis is a common health issue
- Shingles Vaccine – For individuals aged 50 and older whether they remember having had chickenpox in their younger years or not.
- Covid vaccine
- PCR testing
- Home Covid Test
We provide free delivery services within a 10-mile radius. We accept all manufacturer coupons too.
We also accept most insurance plans such as Medicare, Medi-cal, HMO and PPO with flexible expending account where you pay the same copay as the chain pharmacy.
We can help ensure your health as well as your family’s. Contact us today at 805-241-0935 for further details about our services or you can also head directly to our pharmacy.